How to Have a Stressful Christmas
Here's your Anxious Holidays list (a la Letterman):
10. Do some minor home renovating since you have guests coming; it'll be nice for them to get to see the results.
9. Decide unilaterally that this year we are going to do things a little differently.
8. Make your own (anything.)
7. Shop for a last-minute tree stand or one more pack of tinsel on the day before the holiday.
6. Go the extra mile, whatever that is for you.
5. Enact your New Year's resolutions a week or so early. Why wait when important changes are needed?
4. Give gifts that will help your loved ones improve themselves and clean up their respective acts.
3. Recognize that meditation, exercise, prescription refills, and putting oil in the car can wait.
2. Know in your heart that this is the time for your whole family to get healthy with leafy-lite-low-carb-high-fiber meals.
1. Try to write a clever blog post …and accidentally erase it just when you get to the last line.
Happy and Entertainingly Intense Holidays to All!
Categories: enhancing creativity